Monday, March 27, 2006

My 50th Post...

This is my 50th post and what better is it if I dont dedicate it to the one I love...

She was the one who taught me what blogging is all about and she was the one who taught me what life is all about...
She was the one who showed me the way...
She is the one who leads me by my hand...
She is the one who smiles at me,when the whole world sneers...
She is the one who always stands by my side...

I have nothing in this world to offer her...
No diamonds or pearls would suffice for what she gave me...
I only have a heart full of love for her...its unconditional love for her...
No fine print,no ifs and no buts...
Its just love I give her...more love than she has ever felt or received...

I give her all my love and all I own...
And I will be there beside her to stay...
Through the rough seas and the still waters..
Through all clime and all seasons...
It is the leap of faith I took,
And I am gonna take her aboard my ship of life...
Till the day that I die...
Oh baby...I will love you till the very end...
And today I say again...
I LOVE YOU !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home