Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Blow Fish...

I always loved the blow fish...it is such a cute fish...well it is as cute as any other fish in the world...but the best thing about this fish is...it blows up to an enormous size when it is provoked...

I have seen so many of these beautiful ones live,on TV of course.And the first encounter I had with a blowfish was when I was in my 5th grade when I saw a really small blow fish...lying dead on the sea shore...It really was such a beauty..even when it was dead...if you see the funny side of it...you would maybe laugh when i say it is like a fish with a very bad case of mumps...and a fish with a 48 hour stubble...because it has spiny thingies on its underside...

The next time I saw a blowfish....it took my breathaway...Because I saw a really huge blowfish...with spikes that were almost 6 inches long...and it was again a dead fish...But what made it so special was I saw this fish in one of the most beautiful places on the earth...Its the East Coast Road in a beach called the Pebble Beach... It is an awesome place to be....and an awesome place to visit...especially if you are in love... But the cherry on the cream cake was the presence of someone very special beside me... She is an epitome of beauty and knowledge...and I know it would be so much of an embarassment for this girl if I put her name here without her consent...Maybe one day when she reads this post...i would ask her permission to publish her name here...

But if she still does not realise who I am talking about...hmmm she is also the one who loves popsicles...and she is the one who was with me when a copper asked me what relationship I shared with her... ha ha ha...it was the scariest moment of my life... I almost wet my pants... Well...now why am I talking about Blowfish...i really dont know...But it was not the blowfish that made me feel so special...it was the person who was with me when i saw this blow fish...which made the moment so special...and also made me feel so special....

I simply looooooooooooove her....thanks dear for sharing that very special moment with me.

PS: Now if you did not like this blog....never mind...Just sit tight and wait for the next post...which can shock you...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home