Friday, March 17, 2006

Random Thoughts...

The other day I saw a movie and there was a line which went like this...

Winter must be cold
For those with no warm memories...


When i heard that...it felt like i was punched hard in the stomach...it hit me so hard...i dont know why...I was thinking of myself...well i am staying all by myself and this is my first winter for me in UK and i used to keep myself warm with the thoughts of my sweet girl friend in India...and trust me,it was the only thing that kept me going all through the grey wintry days and it still is the driving force for me...because i know that with every weekend that comes my way...i know that i am that much closer to coming home and hugging my girl friend with a hug that would last a life time...

I sometimes used to think of her and feel goose bumps all over my body and then i would drift off to a beautiful land with the picture of my girlfriend and myself hand in hand...only this time...i would not know where my fingers end and where hers start...I am madly in love with her...and I know she would know it one day...I know she can feel it now...and I know she would be sleeping like a baby now...my dear baby....sleep my angel...sleep on my angel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home