Friday, March 17, 2006

What Can I Say...

I am now listening to James Blunt...the song is You're beautiful...I love that song...so much...dont get me wrong...am not much of a pop guy...but then everytime I listen to this song am reminded of my gf...she is such a darling...am thinking of her so much right now...I very much wanted to talk to her today but then she has got an exam tomorrow and so I dont want to disturb her...I loooove her so much...she is awesome...so intelligent...an amazing writer....and most of all...she sings so well...I still cannot forget the songs she sang for me...the french songs...danse danse and champs elysees...whoa...those were the best songs I have ever heard...

Anyways...it is time for me to say TGIF yet again and what a relief...not much happening this weekend except for the F1 qualifier tomorrow and the Race Day on sunday in Malaysia..and boy am I excited or what...

And my darling told me to do a bit of Blog trotting and guess what I did....I went ballistic..and commented on a few blogs...don't know if I did the right thing but then I feel a lot better...

And FYI i am so in love with Sharmi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home