Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yesterday...

Oh,what a bitter-sweet day it was...I was out there...in the wide wild world of Property Hunting...It sure is tough to get into the property ladder in UK...was going about like crazy and was at my wits end...I only wished for a sweet shoulder to lie on....I very badly wished sharmi was beside me.

But then...I finally homed in on some houses that I thought would be good...as a starter home...and then I came back home...drained...And then I rummaged through the clutter...and was throwing away piles of paper that mounted on my table...who would need all that when the contents of it were in my head...Threw away all the papers I had taken as a print out of my research.Phew...it was tiring...Now if you are wondering where all that rain forest disappeared...dont look at me...

Then I came online and was chatting with my mom...and of all days...they HAD to do the maintainence work in the library yesterday...with all that drilling they did...I was at end of my tether...and then a ray of hope...My mom came online and so did my sister and my darling nephew Jeff....I was adoring this little bundle of joy who was streaking about in the webcam...And then they logged off...just in time for the greatest spectacle on earth...I got a text message from my gf...This is what is called as the height of euphoria...

I was squealing out in joy...the ray of hope...and I called her and we spoke for about an hour and a half and boy oh boy oh boy...it seemed like heaven....My gf never ceases to amaze me...and she is simply awesome...

And then I went back home all charged up to do the clearing up and then I slept at about 1 in the night...with sweet sweet dreams of her...

This sure is a beautiful world...live every day of it...and keep the faith...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home