Saturday, March 18, 2006

Spam Mails !

This post is all the poeple who send me spams...

It can be so annoying dont you think. I guess it is so much nice to have an inbox without spam.

There are so many things that I would like to say about the spammers. But then again,I feel that it would be wise of me to hold my peace...

The most oft repeated spam that lands up in my inbox is about Male Enhancement. I can't help laughing when I get a mail like this. Why would i be thinking about enhancement. I dont know if the spam mails i get are sex sensitive or if it is unisex...if it is unisex...i wonder what a girl would want to know about male enhancement.

It is a crazy world out there...If one of my spammers get to read this blog...then be advised that you are sending the ad to the wrong person. I am fully happy with my assets and I definetly do not want any sort of enhancements...If you think size does matter...then i pity you.

All men...who say they are happy just the way they are...send me a line...If you think the spams are for you...again let me know and I will be more than happy to send those spam ads your way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home