Sunday, March 26, 2006

My Precious...

This is all about my dearest girlie...Do you know how sweet she is...she is so awesome...she did not know nor did she realise that she held my hand so tight and helped me climb from the valley of disfiguration to the mountain of transfiguration...oh what a wonderful thought it is to me...

And this gives me the impetus to breathe one more day...and live one more day...because every morning when i wake up..it is a celebration for me...because I am that much closer to seeing her again...

I sometimes feel like I am serving a long prison sentence...but the only difference is...I meet different people everyday...I go and visit different places but then am not able to see that special somebody..nor am I there to hold her hand and tell her I love her...nor is she around to give me a warm embrace when I am feeling so low...

She is a miracle...she is a shining star...and she is the comet which shines so brightly in the sky...

And everyday when I wake up...I look up into the sky...and I know that the same sun that shines on me,shines on her..and that is a great consolation for me...I smile and say...Hey baby...this sun will keep me going on...and it is a nice feeling...the same sky that shelters me,is the canopy above her head...and when I look up into the sky and see those million stars I have a very comforting thought,that the stars would be smiling upon her right now and would be kissing her good night...because I tell them to do so...night after night...

I wish she was here beside me right now...But I can tell you all now...that she is the light that leads me on...my lighthouse...when I am lost...

Thank You Baby for Loving Me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home