Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Give me a Jar !

I spoke to her last night...
It was so pleasant for me as always...but this time a bit more...
But when it was time to say good night...
Last Night I clutched the phone so tight,
thinking I clutched her hand so tight and
t'was like i was pleading her not to go...cos i really did not want to let her go...
But it was getting late for her I Know.

My Voice dropped and I Choked
I only wish she knew
That my love for her is True.

True love,I agree can confuse you
True love can seem so unreal...
I know true love can be Utopic...
But not so utopic for me.
I left a trail of destruction...This wicked,arrogant,selfish me
I was a ruthless,narcassist
idotic me.
But am not so anymore.

I now need a Jar to contain myself...
And all the love that comes out for her.
I know there's no one out there who really cares...
But no matter what...its always gonna be my sharmi that I truly care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home