Monday, March 27, 2006

Baghdad Burning... The Best Blog Ever?

This is by far the best blog ever recognised world over and this blogger received a huge prize in cash for the best blog...

But then,what makes it the best blog is the writer's clear accounts and audacity in attacking the men who matter...I mean the men who dont matter any more...

Read the section about the Nominees for Best Actors..and she what she has to say about George W Bush...

I dont want to bore you with my rantings...so go ahead and read the blog which is a link to the right of this blog..on my side bar and it is called Baghdad Burning...

But let me sign off by saying what the author says...
... I'll meet you 'round the bend my friend, where hearts can heal and souls can mend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home