Friday, April 07, 2006

This Is Specially For You Sharmi...I Mean It...

This is a dedication to someone so special in my life…someone so dear to me…someone so close to me…someone that I love from the bottom of my heart…

I searched for Sharmi all my life…all over this world…and she was so hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

Sharmi is like a four leaf clover, HARD TO FIND and LUCKY TO HAVE.

Sharmi makes the world SPECIAL just by being in it.

When it hurts to look back, and when I am so scared to look ahead, I look beside myself and I always find Sharmi there by my side.

Sharmi is like a shooting star....I don't always see her, but I know she is always there.

I was not perfect until I fell in love with Sharmi.

Many people walked in and out of my life, but only Sharmi left her footprints in my heart.

Thanks so much Sharmi…I Love You….

1 Comments:

Blogger che sara sara said...

sharmi???

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home