Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Spoke To A Dew Drop

Yesterday,I spoke to a dew drop...She was a drop formed in Jupiter and came down...all the way to the earth...And she came down...just to touch my heart.

On her way to the earth..she spent a brief moment up on the rainbow..as the crystalline drop that refracted the light back into the heaven...shining light all around her. Her colors spread in the vast expanse of the skies...she was showing us how to appreciate nature...she was showing us how we should be grateful for what we have and grateful for what we are....

She then proceeded on her mission to reach out to someone in distress...She came down to reach out to me...

I did not see her initially...I was too egoistic...that I had my neck craned up and my head was stuck to the clouds perpetually...But she helped me rid the stiffness in my neck...she helped me see things beyond my field of vision..she helped me see things in a simple way...She taught me humbleness and simplicity...

And when I let go off my ego...I saw what a wonderful world this one is...I saw how beautiful she was...I saw how a small dew drop can change my life...I saw her in all her splendour...I spoke to her last night...

Yes,I spoke to a dew drop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home