Friday, March 31, 2006

The Invitation...

I got a very beautiful mail from my dew drop. It is a short i dont know what to call it...maybe a written piece of work...called The Invitation. It seemed as if the questions were put forward across straight to my heart and i cant help answering it...

So here is my reply to The Invitation.

I know it surely does not interest me too...about what my dew drop does for a living...nor will my living influence my love for her...and I do dare to dream of meeting her and She is whom my heart aches for and She is my heart's longing.

I dont mind how old I get...I may be 75,but I would still risk looking like a fool for my Love...for my dreams and for the adventure that i call...LIFE.

I dont care if the sun goes round the moon or the moon goes round the earth...All I know is I have touched the centre of my own sorrow many times in my life...when I let Her down...but I know I never will...again.

I can sit with pain...I can share her pain...and I will not move or hide or fade away.I want to share my joys with her...and laugh with her when she does...and cry with her when I see her tears. And I want to dance with ecstasy and shout out in joy and be filled with her love...

I would tell her the truth...And I can bear the pain...But I WILL be Faithful and I WILL be Trustworthy,from this time forth till ever more.

I want to see my beauty...and my beauty is Her...no matter how she looks or what others say about her.I want to look at the beauty of the World and see God's love Personified.I know I can live with failures...hers or mine and I will still stand by the edge of the lake and tell her that I love her.YES,I WILL.

It does not interest me...where she lives or how much money she has.I would still care for her and the children.

It does not interest me who she is or where she comes from.I can and WILL stand with her when it burns...in the centre of the fire...with her hand in mine...and will never losen my grip on her..even for a heart beat.

It surely does not matter to me where she studied or whom she studied...I will tell you now what sustains me...I love her company...and She is the One...even when the whole world around me falls apart...Oh Yes,She Is The One!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home