Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Long Hair...

I dont know what I should be doing with my long hair...

It is growing wildly...like the wild growth of hair for the Thomson twins...in the Land of Black Gold and The Adventures of the Moon...If Tintin were to see me...he might mistake me for one of the Thomson Twins...

But then I have also become adept in the art of masking my long hair...I work my hair into curls and it would make my hair look short...

But then I have also found some uses for my long hair...when it was bitterly cold here a few weeks ago...I used my hair to cover my ears from the icy cold wind....and even when it snowed I did not wear my wooly cap.I had a mane like that of a horse's mane to protect me from the snow.

And now that is it spring the temperatures are on the rise...Was wondering how I could put my hair to use...and that's when I decided to use it like a kaala chashma... I mean like a pair of black goggles. It is really working...I dont see the sun directly these days... But..I also have some disadvantages....The length of the hair is a little lower than my nasal openings and so when I breathe in...the hair promptly makes its way up my nose...and achooooooo.... yeah right..I sneeze a lot...lol

I wish it would grow a little longer so that I could comfortably work up a pony tail...hmmm...who knows..I might even end up with a dread lock...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home