Sunday, April 02, 2006

"Catch Me If You Can..."

Well...it is not a sport where your lungs scream....it is a game where the rush of adrenaline matches the speed of the machine...

It is yet another disappointment for me and for all the Ferrari fans...Another defeat for the Ferrari and Another Podium for Renault...

This being the case...I would soon forfeit my place as the number 1 Ferrari fan...

I was devastated to watch the greats bow out of the Australian GP. It was a shame to see Schumi hit the cicane...it was like watching a death match...
Only this time it was a battle field strewn with the carcassess of steel horses...debris every where...and safety cars had to be brought in on countless occasions...

And this has been the first time that Alonso won an Australian GP...and the 10th in his career...And it is as if he is saying...Catch me if you can!!!

And there is gonna be a 3 week hiatus for Easter but then if the poor form continues for Team Ferrari...I would be forced to support Alonso and Team Renault...but the craziest thing I would do...is sell my ticket to the Silverstone GP for one-third the original price...Any Takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home