Monday, April 10, 2006

Today...

Today was a bitter sweet day for me...
I had a nice start to a monday but then one of my patients almost ruined it...He was late for the appointment and he started to blame the admin staff for being unkind and not so considerate.

Well...it totally put me off...I was visibly upset because he was fixing the blame on my collegues for no fault of theirs...

It is so weird how simple things in life could be solved without losing temper but people still lose it...I was feeling so upset...I wanted to discharge this patient right away...I did not want him under my care...but then...I held on to my cool...

I sometimes keep thinking why I am here...I sometimes wish I could run to my Sharmi...but I cant do it,can I? Am more than 5000 Miles from her...It is only her thought that keeps me going on...

I have become so weak without her...I was so strong when I was in Chennai...I always had this thought at the back of my head that I could see her when ever I wanted to see her...and it was a comfort I took for granted...I never realised how tough life would be without seeing her...

She is so sweet...and so practical...
She teaches me a valuable lesson each day...She teaches me something new each day...

Yesterday she taught me something so simple...and yet an impeccable truth of life...

She said..."It is always nice and better to leave the kitchen a little hungry".

How true...She gives me the courage and strength to go on...
She taught me and still teaches me patience....
She listens to me when I need somebody to listen to me...
She gives me hope...

She gives me joy...
And at times she surprises me with something so sweet...a kind word...a sweet word...a touching word...a loving word...
She is the reason why I am marching forward to fulfill my dreams..
She is the reason why I am holding on to my dreams...
I wish I could tell her this...
I wish I could tell her how much I love her..
I wish I could show her how much I love her...
I wish I could show her what she means to me...
But I WILL let her know when I see her again...
I know I WILL...

I Know she will be sleeping now...like an angel...
I want her to know that she is the angel on my shoulder.

Good night my darling baby...
Just wanted to tell you I love you...and I always will...This I Promise You...

2 Comments:

Blogger Aditya Abburi said...

dude, i finally managed to upload a few books, will do the rest sometime this week anyways enjoy
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T24RT2X2

10:41 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

hey thanks so much aditya but then unfortunately it did not get downloaded mate...i wonder why...but u are a star mate..thanks so much for the effort...i dont know how else to thank you..

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home