Tuesday, April 25, 2006

This Is What I Call A Comeback!!!




Well...I would not be doing any justice to my dear Schumi if I do not let you guys know how happy I am now...

Well...the weekend could not get any better...

Hmmmm...I really did not want to comment on weekend race...because how ever hard I tried to think that Schumi would win...he would fail...miserably...

But then...Imola...what can i say about the race track...it is the only track that is made for Ferrari conditions...but then...Alonso the reigning champion was so keen to retain his title that he never let Schumi and Ferrai take the Podium this season...And Renault at the top of the Constructor's Table...Ferrari had to do something miraculous...and I almost gave up all hopes of supporting ferrari...and Schumi...

Besides...with the rumour bubbles breaking the surface about Schumi quitting at the end of the season I was in no mood to watch the Race...

But the Qualifier was a real cracker with Schumi making the fastest lap ever...I was thrilled...but then my old fears haunted me...It happened at the start of the season but Schumi never hit position 1 and so I was waiting with anticipation on Race day...

Race day proved to be a real hit even though the Sting of Imola race track was removed with a tight curve made blunt by a chicane,there were some real close calls and some action....

Ide flipping Webber's car...it's been ages since I saw a F1 car turned upside down...and the safety cars had to be called in...and Montoyo's Crew(read lolli-pop man) messing with his refuelling...which cost him his podium...but he did some good to get some championship points finishing the race in a miraculous 4th place...

But then to top it all...no matter how ever hard the Renault Race Director tried to get Ferrari by the 2 stop strategy,failed miserably this time with my man Schumi taking the chequered flag....much to the thrill of me and million other Ferrari Fanatics...

Congratulations Schumi...You Still Are the Champion!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home