Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Consolation...

Well Well Well...
Last Night I spoke to my angel...
And I did chat with her...
It felt so heavenly...

I dont have any words to describe how i felt when I was chatting with her...
And...One thing I have learnt though..that no matter how long it takes...this love only grows stronger by the second...It is so strong now...that even if this whole world is destroyed...my love for her will hold the world together in its power of gravity....a force of gravity call the Gravity Of Love.

And my love for her will live...Forever...

And I Go to bed tonight with a very sweet consolation that the moon that shines above my head tonight...is the same moon that would kiss her...tenderly on her forehead...

The moon that shines its light inside my room...is the same moon that would make her hair shine like silky strands of cotton...

The same sky that is over my head forms a canopy of protection over her tender body...

The same stars that shine on me..are the ones which twinkle over her night after night...

The air I breathe is the same air she breathes...

The same force that holds the world together...Holds me and her together...
This is the Gravity Of Love...
The Love I have not known till now...
The Love that I am not gonna let go of...The love that can never be replaced...
The Lady is Mine...
The Lady is Sharmi...

Good Night My Angel...Sleep Tight for the morning is Nigh...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh...
*runs to go to the bathroom to puke...

Why are you this pathetic???

2:53 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

i dont know...maybe it is just me....lol

3:55 PM  
Blogger che sara sara said...

u desperate for her

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home