Friday, April 21, 2006

My Butter Cup...

Right Now..

I wish i could go back to the time I was with her...on the beach...
She was so beautiful...so pretty...she was feeling so free...
She seemed one with nature...
She seemed one with the wind...
She seemed one with the waves...

I still remember the moment she drew a very big heart...
On the sands on the shore...
On the sands of time...
On the walls of my heart...

I saw her clothes flutter in the wind...
I saw her laugh...
I saw the smile on her face...
It looked so bright...
And so radiant than the sun...


I Hugged her...I hugged her so tight...
A hug which was meant to say I LOVE YOU...
A hug which was meant to say I would be there for her...

It was an eternal hug...
And eternal embrace...
She was so warm...she held on to me so tight...
As I kissed her...
And as my lips touched hers...I could feel her heart beat in mine...
I knew then...that she is The One...
I knew then...that very moment that she is the one I would live my life with


She's the one I would share my life with...
She's the one I would live and die for...
She left her scent on my body...
So that when I am tired and weary...her fragrance would refresh me...
She spoke with her eyes...
She spoke with her heart...
She spoke to my soul...
She was the Queen of the Moment...
And now..she is the Queen of my heart...

I Miss her Now...but I Know that when I come back running into her arms...
She is gonna embrace me and never let me go...
And I would embrace her...and never let her go...
And I would breathe for her...
My heart would beat for her...
My blood would flow for her..


And I would hold her head on my shoulder...forever...
Till the evening is Nigh...And I would still keep loving her...
Till I see her on the other side of the Bridge...
Till the time we would enter the pearly gates together...Hand in hand
The day when I would not know where my fingers end and hers begin...
Oh my darling baby...My butter cup...

I Love You.

3 Comments:

Blogger che sara sara said...

wow...
sweet romance
but i see pain too...
dunno..mebbe i am wrong...

4:40 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

well sophia..
the only pain is i miss her now...nothing else otherwise...

4:57 PM  
Blogger che sara sara said...

where is she now?
if u like to share...

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home