Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Oh Baby...How Do I Tell You...
How Much I Love You!!!



As I sit and think of you…the wind whispers your name as the world stands still…
There has been no one who has touched my heart so much
No diamonds…
No treasure….
No pearls…
Can hold my fancy.

No name…no fortune…
No amount of wealth can bring a smile on my face.

But One moment of my life with her…
It can never equal the joy she brings me…

As I sit on the shores to see the breaking waves…
I look out across the sea…across the waves…
And I feel your love as it is carried across the waves
And as my love for you over flows…
My heart is filled with Joy.

The tears of longing ease their way down my face…falling to the ground
My love for her….takes the wings of silver…
As I send it over the oceans and the valleys and the mountains..

And as I lay low…and Kiss her…
I can her, in all her beauty and splendour…
As I kissed her On that beautiful December Evening On the shores beyond the Casuarinas….



I have never seen someone so beautiful..
More beautiful than the Tulips…
Yet more simple than the color that fills the evening sky…

So serene…like the wind that caresses the face on a cold spring morning
And yet so loving like a Robin...holding its children across its breast…

So kind and so soft as the petals of roses…
She rules my senses…
She rules my thoughts..

Sometimes I feel…
If I have enough love to shower upon her...
Sometimes I wonder
If I can fill her heart with mirth…
Sometimes I wish…
I knew how to love her more and more…

I love her now and forever…
I love her eternally…
I love her with all my heart…
I love her and I always will from the day I say I Do to the day I Die

Sometimes I wish
I had known her from the day I was born…

But she is my angel…and this is I Know…
When she asks me what I am thinking right now…
There is only one answer I would tell her so…
Oh my butter cup…I Can Never Stop Loving You…

3 Comments:

Blogger che sara sara said...

u r not crazy
u r just mad over her

2:46 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

whatever u say sophia

6:19 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

well i really do love her...and you know how much i do...from my post...thanks anyways...do keep posting comments...cheers

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home