Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Life...




It is always so difficult to describe what life is...I would say...it is a struggle every day...A fight to live...A fight to survive...

Some may accept this as a fact...and many deny...But then...at the end of the day...it is clear...and it is there for all to see...

I know a man who talks to me when quite often.I meet him over a cup of coffee...he is a treasure trove of knowledge.

This is what he told me...Life is a struggle...it is a constant fight...of the good and the bad...and even the ugly...

Sometimes the good win...and many times the bad prevail. But we must never let it rule our senses.

How true.

Now here is something I would say about myself.
I am soft and mushy on the outside...and all scarred on the inside...many times...i found that I was beaten with a stick when I should have been led by a carrot.

Everyday was a struggle. A struggle against the odds. A struggle against something unknown. A struggle to know what the tomorrow would be like.

But I would not and never will let it defeat me. I would not let it rule me. I would not let it take control of my senses and my emotions. I take a step further...every time i fall. I would then smile...I would then laugh. I would not let life demoralise me. Most of all...I keep the faith.

How many times have you let your ownself down...How many times have you let others tread upon you...How many times have you let others jeer you and comment about you. How many times have you let yourself take the beating...when you could have stood up to defend your ownself...

How many times did you believe in your own strengths when you could have let the Supreme Power take control of the situation.

Dont give up people...dont give up my friend.
If you want to live...then learn to fight...
If you want to live...beat the odds.
If you want to survive...then stand up tall and give a broad smile...
If you want to survive...laugh through your tears....
If you want to live...then learn to love

And most of all...Kneel down and let Him take control...

1 Comments:

Blogger che sara sara said...

yeah..Life is Fragile
Handle it with Prayer

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home