Sunday, July 02, 2006

Schumi Stalemate...

It seems like ages ago when I actually started to blog...and here I am...after a real long break...

Actually,I was not in hiding...as many thought...lol...I was not hibernating as well...cos it is not winter now...in fact it is quiet on the contrary...the sun is baking me alive..

About the Schumi stalemate...the less said the better...because the more i think about it...the more irritated I am...one thing is for sure though...Michael is Now Not the Champion...and he has lost a very valuable fan...Me...


I came to a point where I stopped watchin F1 all together...in fact I put up my Silverstone ticket up for grabs on E Bay...and guess what...No one even wanted to buy it to add to my misery...

Alonso...my man...is gonna be the Champion of this season as well...and I am a new Renault-Alonso fan...if you think I am doing Schumi's image some damage do let me know and I am all ready to justify my actions....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home