Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Long Time...

Hey hello and howdy everybody...(wel that is how I normally start my radio shows) it's been eons since I last posted on my blog and here I am...

A belated mother's day wish to all those lovely mothers everywhere...including my very own...it also goes out to those new mothers and the wannabe mothers...

Father's day is round the corner...and I aint a father yet...let alone being married...which also means I am very much single...but not ready to mingle...cos I'm already taken...lol...

Lots to say..lots to write about...
So watch this space for the following write ups...
a) The Falling Man ( which is still very much pending)
b) The F1 Stalemate ( i don't think i will write much anyway...as Schmi aint on the top anymore...which means my Silverstone ticket is up for grabs on E Bay)
c) Something mello and romantic...the title for which is still undecided...
d) Snow Drops (a must read if you are looking for something inspirational)
e) And a very special dedication to all those sweet fathers on Father's Day.

So people...do stay in touch...and keep those comments coming in...Not sure what you would want to say for this post though....

Over and out...

10 Comments:

Blogger che sara sara said...

u lost in work?

6:28 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

unfortunately yes...lol

8:32 AM  
Blogger Sujay Sukumar said...

U HAVE BEEN TAGGED !!!!

visit my blog to learn more

10:57 AM  
Blogger Sujay Sukumar said...

Ben....u cant tag me... coz I've already tagged u in the first place...u'll have to find other people to tag.

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you really need to get a life.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

well thanks Mr/Ms Friendly adviser...but i would have appreciated it better if u had left ur name...
i think u have to get a life...
what say...

5:30 PM  
Blogger Sujay Sukumar said...

how you doing friend?

4:44 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

am doing fine mate...how are you doing...long time no see...
kinda busy now...
will be back soon...

6:02 PM  
Blogger che sara sara said...

u lost..me missing u..moron...when u back

5:53 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

hi sophie...am here...well i will be back soon with some posts ok...
and how are you..

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home