Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Am Back!

Am back again and it is so good to be blogging and no wonder my darling sharmi talks so much about it...
Basically for me...i blog cos i want to tell someone about me and about my love for sharmi and i cant be telling her about it everyday and bore her...nor do i want to crowd her personal space because i love her and at the same time want to give her the freedom to think about anything else other than love...Sharmi ma...when you read this...please know that i am so in love with you and will love you no matter what happens...i will always keep loving you forever and for always...

And now...what did i want to say...hmmm i jus wanted to say i miss my mayil kutti so much...and those of you who are wondering what a mayil kutti is...please read my previous blog....

Have so much to say but then i will say it in my subsequent blogs....do send in comments..if you read this blog that is...

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home