Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Mayil Kutti...

I spoke to my mayil kutti, (Tamil for peacock) yesterday. I could have never been happier than that. I was so happy and i still am. It was so nice to hear my panju mutai(again Tamil for Cotton Candy) speak so sweetly.

Well,she may be called mayil but i must tell you,a peacock will stand no way close in comparison to her beauty. Wow mate,you must see her...she is such a darling...so sweet and so beautiful,that sometimes i wonder why i am not so talented enough to write her a love song or why i am not so creative enough to build a monument celebrating her beauty. If i were to do so...i must tell you though...that her beauty will make Taj Mahal seem so obsolete.

I am at work now but i am looking forward to an opportunity to hear her sweet cooing once again....
But till then this is me...saying a big hi to my panju mutai,kadala mutai,mayil kutti and my sweet baby angel...
Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home