Monday, February 27, 2006

My First Blog Ever...

This is a red letter day for me...cos this is my first blog ever...
I am feeling kinda weird cos i have never blogged before but then i am doing it because i want to tell the whole world that i love my darling Sharmi.

I would like to tell Sharmi about this blog site but then i dont know when i will get to tell her. I think i will wait for the right moment.

It is 4.00 PM in UK now and i am blogging from work. I wish to tell dear sharmi that i love her and i miss her and that i am thinking of her right now.I hope she knows how i feel about her.

I love you Sharmi. Just wish you get to read this sometime in the future. Cos this will now be my diary for you...and i will tell you all that i want to say but you would not let me say.

See you all soon....
Cheers,
Ben

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello...saw ur page..its intersting

3:00 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

thanks anon...but u should have left your name..am hibernating now..but i will be back...so watch this space...

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home